SixApart is hosting a series of Business Blogging Seminars in cities across the US. According to their informational page, participants will:
- Learn how to create effective blogging strategies and policies
- Hear dynamic use cases from specific industries
- See the latest blogging technologies demonstrated, including RSS and podcasting
- Have your specific business blogging questions addressed in our Q&A sessions
Now, of course this will undoubtably feature how to use a TypePad or Movable Type blogging platform to create a presence in the blogosphere. However, there will probably be good information even if your a dyed-in-the-wool WordPresser.
Current cities include:
- Washington, DC
- Detroit, MI (10/30)
- Boston, MA (11/2)
- San Francisco, CA (11/13)
- Chicago, IL (11/16)
- NYC, NY (12/11)
- Miami, FL (12/14)
Hey, Six Apart! How about Portland, ME? I’ll even put you up.
If you’d like to get more information or register, go for it. (BTW, in the interest of transparency, that’s an affiliate link.)