Marketing Sherpa is at it again with their third annual blog awards and this year they’ve added more categories including one for podcasting. Here are this year’s categories:
B-to-B marketing, Search marketing, Affiliate marketing, Email marketing, PR, Advertising, Marketing to a specific, consumer demographic (ie. women, kids), Blogging or podcasting as a marketing tactic, Viral, word of mouth, buzz, social marketing, Small business marketing, Non-English language blogs on marketing, General (multiple topic) marketing, Other specific niche topic related to marketing.Nominations were taken last week and this week there is voting until this Friday. Voting criteria include: Personality, Usefulness & content value, Usability & design and Would you revisit?. For some reason, and I’m not sure why, there are quite a few well known blogs that were not included.
Of course several Business Blog Consulting contributors have been nominated including:
- B.L. Ochman for best PR blog
- John Jantsch for best small business marketing blog
- Dana Vanden Heuvel for best btob marketing blog
- Toby Bloomberg for best blog on general marketing
- Wayne Hurlbert for best blog on general marketing
- Top Rank for best blog on search marketing.
You can vote for all or some of the blogs by rating them. Cast your vote today.