Debbie Weil’s WordBiz organized a teleseminar on the topic of Business Blogs a few months ago, in which I partook as one of the “experts.” She’s done a nice job packaging the audio of that seminar with a companion PDF report. Some of the points she promises you’ll learn from the report:
- Why blogging is better (and easier) than updating a regular Web site
- How blogging is different than sending an e-newsletter
- The best technology for publishing – and subscribing – to blogs
- How a blog fits into an overall marketing and communications strategy
- Plus, the tools you need to start your own blog right now!
WordBiz: Blogging for Business